Wednesday, May 8, 2013

She is a go go gooer!!

 
Post update from 9/25/12
 
I know I am behind but I am getting coughed up and plan to stay on top of it all now.
 
 
 
This is dad and Great grandpa helping chloe ride a bike. This girl loves being out side its a fight to get her to go inside after all the fun she has out side. what am I going to do with her!
With this little go go goer we are so in trouble, she loves phones she always wants to be talking to someone, and then I have to have a code on my Iphone because she can get on and move stuff around and delete things. Man I love her and how she picks up on things so quickly.
When we are at home she loves to help mom with house work, or just using the dish washer as a set while I do all the house work. She loves having her hair done in pretties she is so cute such a girlly girl. Always copying mommy and so curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment